Friday, June 28, 2013

Genius

Child Genius 2013.
6 children remaining.
1 to be crowned.

I've 3 favourites.
But I prefer not saying it cos...
I prefer you decoding my hint.

I saw 3 Genius at an early stage.
During my 3 trips to London,
For the filming of the series.

Oliver.
A boy met in Bristol Regional round.
He & Longyin probably the only 2...

Children not playing computer games,
Amongst the about 45 children thereat.
He's eager to learn & play with us.

In Round 2,
He gave Longyin a 'Good Luck' coin.
To me, Oliver is the 'Kind Genius'.


Daniel.
Whose mother said at the start of the programme,
'He could speak a full sentence when he's 8 months old.'

He's a very tidy, calm & polite young gentleman.
Always had eye contact when speaking or spoken to.
To me, Daniel is the 'Manners Genius'.


Rosa Maria.
The lovely girl from London.
She stood out from the other 20 children.

Because she always smiled.
She always had that enthusiasm, energy.
To me, Rosa Maria is the 'Smile Genius'.

Although they all couldn't make it to Round 3,
I've no doubt they're to make it in Life,
Because Attitude counts MOST in Life.


Terence
Every Child is a Genius
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment