Friday, June 21, 2013

Attack

I always remind our boys,
Some like to attack others...
Because they love the attention,

Or have a bad day, a bad experience,
Or being misled by 'clever editing',
Or just simply being jealous,

Or just enjoy bullying others...
So, they've to learn how to deal with...
Attacks - especially from social network.

Good comments on the Twitter, 
Appraising Younger Boy & I.
Also offensive/mean comments on me.

Visit www.twitter.com, put longyin or chinese,
Or  terence or asian  before child genius,
Then press search, you can see the comments.

I do take Twitter comments 'seriously',  
But only to turn the Negative into Positive, 
Use it as 'Real Life Learning Material'.

To help our boys to Stay Calmer, Think Harder, 
Visualise Better, Plan Further, Solve Bigger etc. 
I showed our boys how I dealt with this Negative,

Stay in charge, 
Have a good laugh,


Terence
Good to see the Good in Control 
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment