Thursday, June 6, 2013

Strange

Strange.
To see Younger Boy & I in magazines.
On 8 June.

'What's on TV', 
'TV & Satellite Week'.
The good thing is .......

Unlike some, the reporter has NOT...
Put words into my mouth.
The writing actually based on what I said.

Stranger.
To see our (same) picture appearing....
In The Times paper on the same day.

In particular,
The Headline of the article in Times2,
'Genius? It's a Curse. I want him to be happy.'

The reporter actually quoted what I'd told her.
But still funny to see YB's  'round'  face!
It's really happening.....

The new 4-part tv series,
Which YB was involved in.
On air Tue (11 June) at 9:00 pm on Channel 4.

Strangest of all,
Everything expected to happen....happened.
Everything wasn't expected to happen.....happened!



Fate
Strange Feeling = Happy Ending?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment