Saturday, June 15, 2013

Intelligence

After the TV series was on air,
We had a chat during breakfast.

I : So, if anyone asks you about who won...
The contest, what'd be your answer then?

YB : I'd say,
'Can't say. Legal papers signed.'
Then walk away.

I : Good. I'm glad that you'll keep...
A promise.

While I picked him up from school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Did you know how one tried to get...
answers from me about the contest?

I : Did they ask you , 'Who won?'

YB : Exactly.

I : How did you answer it then?

YB : I told them,
'I'm afraid I can't answer this question.'

I : That's good.

YB : Then the same person asked again,
'Will you appear in the last episode?'

I : Very clever.  What did you say?

YB : I replied,
'Changing your words doesn't change my answer.'

I : Ha ha, that's very good.

YB : And the same person asked a 3rd question.

I : Really?

YB : Yep,  it was,
'Which episodes are worth watching?'

I : Wow, that's smart!  And your answer was?

YB : I said,
'Every episode is worth watching!'


Terence
Real Situation demands Real Intelligence
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment