Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2014

Saw a press release by chance,
I had a chat with Younger Boy.

I : Did you remember the lady from US?

YB : Which one?

I : The one from the Spelling Bee,
Giving a talk during Child Genius final?

YB : Yes, the one failed her 1st attempt,
But won the Spelling Bee the 2nd time.

I : That's right.
I was thinking if you'd be interested in...
Taking part in Child Genius 2014?

YB : They've another one?
That soon?

I : Yes.

YB : No.

I : What do you mean?

YB : I don't think I should do it again.
It's so stressful.

I : Yeah, I understand.
The questions, the time limit....

YB : No. Not that.
It's that 3 to 4 hours travelling to London,
That's stressful.

I : Oh, OK.

YB : Also, it's unfair to others.
I've done it before.


Terence
New Challenge Brings Out New Potential
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment