Thursday, September 26, 2013

Attention

After Younger Boy started at new school,
I decided to bring forward our routine.

I : So, you've been at your new school...
For 2 weeks now, how do you find it?

YB : Good.

I : Good.
So, you know what I'm to ask you to do?

YB : Oh...no...

I : You know?

YB : You want me to write down...
All children's name in my class?

I : Yes. You're good.
But let's start with how many in your class.

YB : 31.

I : OK. One more than the normal 30.
How many boys and girls?

YB : 19 boys & 12 girls.

I : Well done.

YB : So you want their names?

I : Yes, please.
As many as you can remember.

YB : Do you want their last names too?

I : Well, if you could do that,
That'll be even better.


Terence
Paying Attention to others, Making one goes Further
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment