Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sad

Sad to see the OECD report.
Though I knew it long time ago.
UK is lagging behind in Education.

Numeracy : 21st out of 24.
Literacy : 22nd out of 24.
For the 16-24 age group.

To start saving our nation,
We've to help children at young age.
To build a good foundation at primary.

I offered a local primary headteacher,
My FREE maths help to his students.
Twice - 1 in conversation, 1 in writing.

He didn't reply to my detailed plan.
In fact, he wasn't even bother to...
Acknowledge receiving my Email.

I also offered help to another primary,
Which had only 16 students,
And could soon be closed down.

I Emailed the headteacher,
Explaining in details of my FREE help.
No acknowledgement let alone reply.

Although there was about 80% rise...
In Education spending over the years.
Has the Education standard got better?

Where was the money spent?
Sad to see those were trusted...
Abusing the Trust.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449481/Education-crisis-Pupils-worse-maths-literacy-grandparents.html


Terence
Sad to see Parents Picking Up The Pieces
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment