Sunday, August 17, 2014

Magazine

I was humbled again.
Because I was approached....
Again.....by a few columnists.

1 was from a HK parenting magazine.
She'd found a way to find me....
While I was on holiday in HK with family.

She sent me an Email....
With a request for an interview....
With.....10 questions.

That's before I agreed to be interviewed!
Very Efficient.
Very Sensible questions.... + more questions.

So if you're in HK,
You may wish to buy the Sing Tao paper (星島),
Get a coupon, exchange for the magazine (親子王).

On (Thurs) 28 August.
If you are not in HK,
You may wish to visit the following site,


I wish you would find my interview useful.
For you to copy, modify etc. for your child;
Or use it as an example of what NOT to do!


Terence
Magazine reminds parents are Love Giving Machine
Twitter : @longyinfather
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment