Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mistake

In Hong Kong.
ParkN, 1 of Big 2 supermarket chains.
Younger boy smiled at bakery section.

I : Why are you smiling?

YB : It's so funny.

I : Funny?

YB : Yes.
There're 5 spelling mistakes.

I : Really?

YB : Yes. Let me show you.
This one, Becon Roll.
It should be Bacon Roll.

I : Oh, yes.

YB : Thousand Island Sause Sausage?
It should be Sauce sausage.

I : Yes, of course.

YB : This one, French Rpll
It should be French Roll.

I : Yes, you're right.

YB : What about this one?

I : I know.
This one, Sweet Patato Bun.
It should be Sweet Potato Bun.

YB : Correct.
And this one?

I : Miffin?
It should be Muffin.



Terence
Makes No Mistake : One has to Learn from Mistakes
Twitter : @ longyinfather
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment