Sunday, June 14, 2009

Learning

Has been Exceptionally Busy lately.

Because our April's Plan of "Travel Around the World" has to be dropped.
The Swine Flu Outbreak came.

Came so Fast, hitting every country/territory we intend to visit so Hard.
And then came the Phase 6 - Pandemic.
We've to change our plan - stay in Australia for the next 16 weeks!

Even though Victoria State is actually More Dangerous.
It has More Confirmed cases than Mexcio & USA!!
( 1 case in 9,100 people > 1 in 22,000 > 1 in 27,000!)

Then, our boys attended the Last day of their current school two days ago.
And, we just instructed another agent to sell our home.

Everything just happened, happened so Fast and happened at the Same time.

Just like our children.
They grow so Fast.

And the Question I always have on the back of my mind,
"Could my academically quite sound boys know how to deal with Real Life Situation?"

About a week ago, we went to a local shopping centre for some grocery shopping.
When leaving the centre, there were two teenage girls sitting on a bench about 5 metres from us.
One of the girls, asking me politely from a distance,
"How you got some spare coins, please? We're trying to get a bus."

I told them the truth,
"Sorry, I've NO spare coins."

And her response?







She became nasty and then stated,
"You, AsXXXe!!"


When returning home, I asked my elder boy,
"Why do you think that girl had asked me for money?"

"Because she's no money?"

"Yes, why do you think she's no money?" I continued.

"Because she does NOT have a job?"

"Yes, why do you think she has no job?" I asked again.

"Because she did not do well at school?"

"Yes, my boy. That's what I've been telling you, try your best at school.
It's your responsibility to learn as much as you can at your age.
Or one day, you're to end up like them - NOT having the Skill to get a decent job.
Then, Begging or Threatening others for money.
Money that you should have worked hard for and in the Right Way."

"And what else have you learnt from the incident?"
I asked my elder boy the final question.

m..m.....

"My boy, there are many many people in this world appearing to be Nice to you.
Because some of them want Something from you.
And if they subsequently find out they could not get that Something from you,
they'll become Very Nasty - just like the girl we met earlier "

Fate
Every Incident is a Learning Opportunity
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment