Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Greatest

One of the Greatest Singers has just passed away.
Not without Controversy as usual.

I asked my Elder Boy why he thought the Great Singer died.
He replied, "heart attack?"

I : Assuming it's the heart attack, what had caused it?
H: He took drugs?

I : Assuming he'd taken drugs, why?
H: He was NOT happy?

I : Assuming he's NOT happy, why?
H : His parents did NOT spend enough time with him?

So, my Elder Boy has understood the Root Cause of Every Problem,
We as parents have NOT spent Enough Time AND Happy Time with our children.

So, some Unhappy children grow up as Unhappy adults.
And these Unhappy adults spend years after years Struggling.
Socially. Mentally. Emotionally........
Even after they've become Rich and Famous.

Look at the Drinking Problem of the US Pop Princess, Britney Spear.
Look at the Drug Problem of the UK Pop Prince, Robbie Williams.

Their Emptiness is Bigger than the Black Hole.
Because they've NOT got the Greatest thing, also the Most Valuable/Important thing in Life,
Love.

That's why I make myself available everytime my boys want to show me their drawing.
Everytime they want to show their lego creation.
Everytime they want to share with me their self-made joke!

Fate
No Love. No Life. No Future
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment