Friday, July 3, 2009

The Biggest Prize

Australia had recently offered the Biggest Prize for its Lotto,
A$90 Million.

I asked my Elder Boy how he would use the Prize Money if he was the Winner.

His eyes were then blinking - so he's doing his Maths!
He then divided the Money as follows:-

A$ 2Million for Charity.
A$ 5 Million EACH for Mum & Dad.
A$ 6 Million EACH for his Younger Brother and 3-year-old Cousin in HK.
And put the rest in a bank.

A very good plan.
But of course I'd to ask,

"Why would your Younger Brother and your Cousin get more than your Mum & Dad?"

A very logical answer.
"Because they're Younger, have more years to live, so they need more money."

He then asked me the same question.

I told him I would divide the money into 5 equal parts.
20% for Charity (10% has to be for the children ones)
20% for Each of us - the Four of us.

He, of course, had another question for me,
"Is there a A$1 Billion Prize?"

"Yes," I replied, "And I've already won it."

"Really?" my boy wondered.





"Yes, because I've you two - Happy & Healthy boys!"

Fate
Our Children Bring us the Biggest Prize
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment