Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Humour

While driving my Elder Boy home after his piano lesson yesterday, I asked him a question.
See if he really understood why I'd NOT share my lottery money with everyone UPFRONT.

Also, would like to remind him,
"Money" is NOT an Evil in itself.
It is the People using it that could be Evil themselves.

His answer surprised me.
Our Conversation went as follows :-

I : What'd be the First thing you do if you'd won the lotto?

B : I'd buy a house.

I : Why?
(I was expecting an answer like, "So that we could live in a more comfortable house" etc.)

B : Because people at the newsagent selling the lotto would know where I live.
It's Safer to change my address.

I : And then?

B : Buy a car.

I : Why?

B : Because people at the newsagent selling the lotto would know what I drive.
It's Safer to change my car too.

He was laughing when telling me all these.
I just could NOT stop laughing on hearing his answers either.

It's obvious my Elder Boy has really taken in what I've been reminding him,

"There are More Unhappy People than Happy People in this world.
More Selfish than Caring,
More Failing than Succeeding,
More Poor than Rich,
More.................. and
above all,
More Not so Good than Good."

I'm pleased to see my Elder Boy,
Not only having a Sense of Alertness,
But also a Sense of Humour.

Better Sense of Humour = Better Chance of a Happy Life = Better Chance of Success?

Fate
Humour Makes Things Better
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
P.S. Fiona (babebabe1120) thanks for your Feedback. We're doing fine, thank you. Trust that you & your family are also having some good family time together

No comments:

Post a Comment