Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rules

The Teens were sent overseas to live with a New family.
To live in a small town named as the "Best Place to Raise Children" in USA.
Their New parents are Devoted Christians.
Who also have four children of their own!!

And the first thing the New Parents did was,
To brief their New Children about the House Rules.
The Teens were NOT impressed as both thought the Rules were too Strict.

I asked my Elder Boy during the commerical break of the "World's Strictest Parents",

"Do you thing the Rules are Strict?"

My Elder Boy replied without thinking,
"No. How could they be Strict?
They are Reasonable.
No Drinking, No Smoking, No Rude Manners,
No going out at night on their own........"

And, there was another Rule.
Anyone Breaking the Rule would Face Consequences.
The Boy was made to clean the toilet after being Rude.
The Girl was made to being with the New Mum 24/7 after found Smoking.

The Programme has shown us that,

Even the Behaving Badly Teens could feel the Passion of their New Parents.
Could feel the New Parents are Genuine in helping them to become a Better Person.

Even the Mostly Clam me would shed tears when being touched.
When seeing the girl crying while reading her Mum's passionate letter,
With words like,
"I see myself in you........
seeing you're making the same mistakes I'd made when I was young........
many nights I walked into your room, seeing you sleep..........
and heartbreaking to see you destroying yourself......."

Even those having serious doubts about the Teens.
Could see the change in the Teens after that short 7 days.

This programme has once again remained us,
"A Better Environment can Bring Out Our Better Self."

These New Parents has also confirmed what I always be live in,
"Love has to come hand in hand with Discipline"

I asked my Elder Boy at the end of the programme,
"Why these Teens are Behaving Badly?"

My Elder Boy replied without any doubts,
"They don't come from a Happy Family"

(The boy was raised by Grandparents as his Mum was a drug addict & imprisoned)

My Elder Boy then asked me a question,
"Could I watch it again next week?"

"Yes, of course" I replied.
(In my heart- so that you know it's NEVER easy to be a Responsible Parent, ha!)


Fate
The Best Gift to Our Children is Our Time
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment