Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Breakfast Time

Breakfast Time could sometimes become Trouble Times.
When my boys start arguing with, if not shouting at, each other.

They had one again a few days ago.
So, I started to shift their attention by asking each one of them,
"Could you each please tell me two things nice about your brother"

My Younger Boy,
"He helps me and he gives me clear instructions."

(He always think his Elder Brother is his "Boss"!)

My Elder Boy,
"He helps me and do what I tell him."

So, I then reminded them,
"See, you two enjoy each other's company and.......the Help!"

"Remember, my boys,
No matter how much you two argue today,
No matter how much you fight each other today,
I'd like you two to remember this,
You two are Brothers,
You two are born to Help each other,
To Love each other, alright?"

Their eyes were Blinking, their mouth were Smiling.

My Younger Boy then asked me,
"Could you please tell me two things, you as a Husband, nice about your Wife?"

This 6-year-old boy is indeed a Quick Learner!

And a Joker!

Fate
Children Learn Most from their Parents
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment