Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hug

My 6-year-old boy loves to give Mum a "Morning Hug" every morning.

Every morning the 1st thing.

And this is Infectious.

My 10-year-old boy started to do the same.
But with a new twist.

He wants More - not just in the morning or before going to bed.

I've asked my Elder Boy why he loves to Hug me (& Mum)
He replied, "Because it's (our body) soft , giving me a Good Feeling"

Yes. I must admit it does give a Good Feeling.

Feeling the Warmth from your Child.
Feeling the Happiness of your Child.
Feeling..........just being so CLOSE to your Child.
CLOSE to their Body, their Mind, their Soul......

Yes, the Invisible Bonding between Parent and Children has now become so Visible.
Visible due to Physical.

Have we as Parents Hug our children often enough?

Love can be expressed other than Words.
Can be shown by Action.

And my wife suggested to me yesterday,
"May be we should Hug each other More Often?"

Did I not say this is Infectious?!

Fate
Embracing a Good Feeling
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment