Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peace

Went to Aussie World (www.aussieworld.com.au) on Wednesday.

Amused to see so.......................few people.

Might be because our boys left the school a week earlier.
So, while plenty of others still learning at schools, our boys playing in fun park!!

We made a Few History thereat.

There was NO queue in any game we played.
We're the only four sitting inside the Stimulator (I was the ONLY one Screaming!)
We're the only ones playing the Dodgems.
My boys were the only two driving the Bizzy Bigges!

For a few moments, we thought it was our Private Fun Park!

We're at HK Disneyland, Gold Coast Dreamworld recently.
A Minimum Wait of 30-45 minutes was required for each game.
So, it was a Luxury in the Aussie World.
So Much Time in hand.
So Less people.
So Relaxing.

I never thought that I could find Some Peace in a Fun Park.
And I could even find Some Time to read a book while our boys were playing.

An Environment has, once again, proved it has Tremendous Effects on people.
And this visit has, once again, reminded me I was Right to change school for our boys.

Fate
Better Environment, Better Human
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment