Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change

Time flied.

Recently back from our 7-day Gold Coast holiday.
Met some interesting people.

1st, a Car Park Attendant.

Very difficult to find a parking spot in Surfers Paradise.
So, I bought $10 daily necessities from a supermarket,
In exchange for a 2-hour Free Undercover Parking.
Enough time for us to have a meal or me to get takeaway.

Day 1, I drove to the paying station.
The Attendant held his hand out,
I immediately put down my window,
Held my hand out & shook his hand.

He shook back with a smile & said,
"We're Friends now.
But I still need your ticket."
My wife & boys couldn't stop Laughing!

Oh, yes, the ticket!
He held out his hand for my parking ticket!
Not to shake hands with me, how Embarrassing!!

Day 2, Same paying station again.
This time I was ready.
I gave him the ticket & the receipt.
He looked at my boys in the car & the receipt then said,
"Where're the Doughnuts?
You don't buy Doughnuts for your children!"
"He was funny," my boys said - I agreed.

Day 3, Same paying station the 3rd time.
On my own, with ticket & receipt ready.
He looked at my receipt and said,
"I want to let you go but I can't.
Your receipt is yesterday's"

"Oh, you must be Kidding!"
I was panic & searching for the right receipt.

"Yes, I was only Kidding!
Have a Goodnight!"
He smiled & waved goodbye.

I used this incident to remind my boys,
"This man has changed his Life.
Car Park Attendant is a Boring job for most.
But he uses his Sense of Humour to make Himself,
And Others Happy."

Fate
Change Yourself, Change your Fate
www.myboysmyboss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment