Thursday, January 28, 2010

Example

Met a Kind Person in Gold Coast.

Determined to locate the local library,
I'd been driving around & around.
But still could not find it.

So, I started asking people.
But the first two persons weren't local.
Tried my 3rd time luck in a car park.

"It's not far from here.
Just go straight from there, then drive...."
She replied then suddenly stopped.

"Just give me two minutes."
She started loading her shopping into her car.
Then stated,
"I'll take you there. You just follow my car."

So I did.
So we arrived the library.
Less than 1-minute drive!
I thanked her again.
And reminded my boys she was a Kind person.

My Elder Boy then asked me,
"Do you think her children are also Kind?"

I : What do you think?
(Rather than giving them a quick answer to their questions,
I always ask my boys back to make them Think Harder)

EB : I think they should be.

I : Why do you think so?

EB : You always state, "Children copy their parents"

I : Good point. Why do you think I'd asked 3 persons?

EB : You really wanted to locate the library?

I : Kind of. The Message I was trying to give was,
One often has to keep trying before they can succeed.
So, Never Give Up So Easily.

Fate
Setting a Good Example
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment