Saturday, January 9, 2010

SS

I lost it.
And it's not the 1st time.

It happened when my wife interrupting me,
From "Educating" my boys.
So, I raised my voice, mad a point.
Then went back to my room.

My boys later came to my room.

EB : Dad, you can have this sweet.
(How Sweet, I thought)

YB : Dad, it's Fat Free too.
(Good - Attention to details, I thought)

I : When I raised my voice out there, were you scared?

EB : No.

I : Why?

EB : Because Dad DON"T hurt their Sons.

I : Good point. What about you, my little fellow?
Were you scared?

YB : (Nodding his head) That's why I didn't say a word.
Trying NOT to get involved."

Then, we all had a Big Hug!

Good, they've learnt the SS - Survival Skill!

Fate
Children are Quick Learners
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment