Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beautiful

Still about our Gold Coast Holiday.

We've a Strict Dressing Code.
Indoor Clothes & Outdoor Clothes;
And Indoor Slippers & Outdoor Shoes.

The Code was still enforced whilst on holiday.
To save time, after a day of packed activities,
I went out for takeaway & others returned hotel.

On returning home, I'd to eat outside the room.
At the balcony.
Because...I was still on Outdoor Clothes!
My boys were in Indoor Clothes after bathing.
So they'd their dinner inside.

But, my Elder Boy came out.

EB : The lights in the pool area are beautiful.

I : Yes. Should you NOT having your meal inside?

EB : Yes, I Know - Mum told me.

I : So, why are you out here now?

EB : To keep you company.

I : Oh, it's very kind of you.

Then we heard a tiny voice saying,
"Could I join in?"

It's my Younger Boy.

Because they're in Indoor Clothes, they'd to stand.
Could NOT sit on outdoor chairs!
So, I'd to stand up & join them.
Eating when Standing!

Beautiful Lights from the pool.
Beautiful Hearts from my boys.

Fate
We're All Humans - We Care Each other
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment