Sunday, February 21, 2010

Leaders

My Elder Boy got his 1st homework from new school.

Name/find someone that's a Good Leader.
And name the 6 Qualities that a Good Leader should have.

Teacher gave him a list with many well known persons.
Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Kennedy etc.
I gave him some information about each one of them.

Still, he didn't think he knew enough about them as Leaders.

I : What about Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?
You like their Kung Fu?
Do you think they're Leaders in their field?

EB : Yes. I like their Kung Fu.
But I do NOT know them that much either.

I : Should I give you sometime to think first?

(I then left to check some E Mails)

I : So, have you got any new ideas?

EB : Yes. Mum suggested me to name someone I know well.

I : That's Logical. Did you find one?

EB : Yes. Someone I know really well!

I : Who??

EB : You!!!

I : Oh......thanks.
But, did you say you've to list 6 Qualities?

EB : Yes, I did. Look.
(Showing me what he'd written)

I : (I read quietly) Never Give up. Always Plan Ahead......
Wah, that's really something!
Do you really think I'm a Good Leader?

EB : Yes...if...?

I : If?

EB : If you stop shouting at us, then...you'll be a Good Leader! Ha!

Fate
Change for Better
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment