Saturday, February 13, 2010

Humour

A year Older for me,
Hoping a year Wiser for me too.
And a Year closer to help my boys,
To become a......
Happy, Healthy & Harmless Global Citizen.

Bonus if they've Good Humour.

After him being at the new school for few days,
I challenged my Younger Boy to name all his 21 classmates.
He did name ALL except 1 boy & 1 girl.
He knew their names but just forgot to mention them!

Asked to give me 3 good points about his Class Teacher.
He gave me 6!

1st, he's Friendly.
2nd, he's Fair.
3rd, he gives Points (for Good Behaviour)
4th, he gives Details on what should be done.
5th.....Mmm, forgot..getting old!

6th, he's good sense of Humour!
I asked for details.

YB : A child asked him if there're 5 Billion years.

I : Yes.

YB : And if he earned 5 million Points.

I : Yes.

YB : Could he have a Play Station.

I : And?

YB : And our Class Teacher replied yes.

I : I'm a bit confused. It was your classmate talking most.
And your Class Teacher only said one word "Yes".

YB : Yes.

I : And you've found your Class Teacher has Good Humour?

YB : Yes.

I : Why?

YB : Because the Class Teacher knows this would NOT happen.
There would NOT be 5 billion years.
No 5 million points.
He just said "Yes" to keep the boy happy!
He's funny!

Fate
Good Humour leads to a Good Life
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment