Tuesday, March 9, 2010

God

The school has Religious Study.
So I had a conversation with my Younger Boy.

I : Do you believe in God?

YB : Yes.

I : Do you think God is a Chinese or an Aussie or...?

YB : God could exist in many form.

I : Have you ever seen God?

YB : No.

I : When you think of God, how do you feel?

YB : Sometimes I feel Angry.

I : Why?

YB : Because when I couldn't do something,
I thought it's God made me to.
So, I was Angry about God.
But, sometimes I feel Happy.

I : Why?

YB : Because sometimes I feel God gives me Confidence.

I : If you could see God, what would you ask God?

YB : I'd ask, "Why people CAN'T see you, God?"

(I remind him NOT God, but himself should be held responsible.
For his own Failure)

Fate
Believing God Lets us decide whether to believe there's God

No comments:

Post a Comment