Friday, March 26, 2010

Motto

Learnt something new about my Younger Boy.
During "Talk About" time when him going to bed.

YB : Dad, do you know I've a New Motto?

I : Oh, you've a Motto?

YB : Yes. A New one.
It's, "Behave to Learn, Learn to Behave."

I : Interesting. So, what does it really mean?

YB : You've to Behave before you can Learn.
When you Learn, you'll start to Behave.

I : Kind of Egg 1st or Hen 1st?

YB : Do you know my Old Motto?

I : Which is?

YB : "Do Not Wait for others to be Kind,
Show them How."

I : Wah, where did you learn it from?

YB : During Junior Chapel at school.
Do you know I've a New Motto every 1 month & a week.

I : Really?

YB : Yes. I started in Dec & finish in March.

I : Oh, I see.

YB : Do you know my other 2 Mottos?

I : Hmmmm......

YB : "All the Hard Work will Pay Off"
"Failure is not an Option"

I : Did you think all that yourself?

YB : NO.
I learnt the 1st one from a Fortune Cookie.
2nd one from my brother!

Fate
Children Are Our Teachers
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment