Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hard

After Chess Club, I took my 2 boys home from school.

My Elder Boy could NOT hide his Excitement.

EB : Dad, I'd two achievements today.

I : Oh, that's good! What're they?

EB : 1st, I've moved up in Chess.
I'm now a Primary League Chess Player.

I :Which means?

EB : I could now play as an Individual Player.
(In addtition to play in a Team)

I : Really?

EB : Yes. 2nd is I'm now in the Top Maths Group.
Which is the "90-100 Mark" Group.

I : That's amusing.

EB : But still I do NOT have the Highest Maths Score.

I : Surprised!! I thought you're!

EB : No, it's another boy in another class.
But, I think I'm only 0.xx point behind him.

I : Well, that's a good news.
Because you now have a Target!

EB : Well, you can say it.

I : Let me remind you two things, my Good Boy.
1st, it's Hard for you to finally reach your Current Level.
You'd be very proud of yourself!
2nd, it's Even Harder to STAY at your Level!

Fate
Moving Forward or Going Backward
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment