Thursday, April 1, 2010

Courage

Found something new with my Elder Boy.
Had to have a chat with him.

I : Who decided the seating in your classroom?

EB : We could chose to sit with anyone we like.

I : So, there could be 2 or 3 or even 4 sit together?

EB : Yes.

I : So, why do you sit Alone?
Is it by Choice or Circumstance?

EB : I decided myself.

I : Why? Do you not want to sit with others?

EB : No, I prefer sitting Alone.
Because I can see better.

(His seat is now right at the centre of classroom)

EB : And also I can Learn Better.

I : What do you mean?

EB : Because others tend to talk when sitting together.

I : That's True. I'm Proud of you - you're Brave.
Because some may NOT have the Courage to do it.
Even though they want to!

I : Proud also because you know what your Duty is.
You're to Learn at school.

EB : Yes, I can talk & play with them at breaks.

I : Do you NOT worry you may single out yourself?
And becoming a Target of Bullying?

EB : No. I'm NOT worried.
They all know that I've friends, I'm Confident.
And I just want to Concentrate during lessons.

(A few days later, A Top student at his school,
Also moved away from a group & sat Alone)

Fate
More Alone Time = More Successful?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment