Sunday, April 25, 2010

News

Two weeks ago, I finally broke the news.
While driving my boys to school.

I : Remember our discussion about UK Relocation?

Eb/YB : Yes.

I : Mum & I have decided we're to relocate back to UK.
How do you boys feel?

EB : Kind of Sad.

I : Why?

EB : We just settled in our new school.
We're not in war times, why do we've to move?

I : Because of a Better Future.
Better Opportunity for our Family Business.
And more importantly,
Better Opportunity for you two, my boys.

EB : When will we be leaving?

I : At the end of this term.

EB : Oh, that's O.K. then.
I thought I'd to leave the school now.

I : What about you, how do you feel?

YB : I feel Sad - but only a little bit.
I also feel very Excited.

I : Excited?

YB : Yes. Because I've never been there before.
There could be Surprises.

I : Surprises? Pleasant or Nasty?

YB : I think it should be mainly Pleasant Surprises.

I : Boys, let me remind you two this,
Look beyond today - in 3-5 year time,
Hopefully, you'll understand why I'm doing this today.

Fate
Change for Better
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment