Monday, May 10, 2010

Party

Elder Boy was invited to a House Warming Party.
So, we went as usual - as a family, 4 of us!

Amusing ground - over 100 acres!
Amusing Playground, Merry-go-around,
Electric Cars, Giant Bouncing Castle/Slide etc.

And the food....Never Stop Coming,
Never Boring & Never Tasting So Good!

I : Do you two want to live there?

EB : Quite Good Actually.
I love the Electric Car.

I : Yes, like living in a playground everyday!

YB : Will cost a lot of money.

I : You mean....

YB : All the electricity.

I : This's a very good lifestyle.
Relaxing. Lots of Spaces.
Remember the Electric Sofa you two kept playing..
In the Massive Home Theatre Room?
Good, isn't it.

Both : Oh, yes, it was so good!

I : But remember if you want to have all these,
You have to plan ahead & work hard.

YB : But I think it's just a bit too big.
Just get what you need is enough.

I : Can you see yourself living there?

Both : Well....mmm..no.

I : Why?

Both : Because that house does NOT have you!

We started tickling each other!

Fate
Life is Good
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment