Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Survey

After reading a recent UK survey,
I had a chat with my boys.

I : 3,000 people were asked in UK,
how many closed friends they've,
& who they're.
Would you two like to guess?

EB : 10?

YB : 5?

I : No. Only 3.

YB : Really?

I : Yes. Would you two like to guess,
Who these 3 are?

EB : Classmates?

I : In a way, yes.
One of the 3 is someone that grow with you.
Could be your Classmates.
Could be your Neighbours.
And the other 2?

YB : Mmmm...

I : Alright. Let me give you two a hint.
Someone that you're to meet when older.

EB : People work with you?

I : Yes. A Long Time Colleague.
What about the last 1?

Both : Mmmmm...

I : Family.

Both : Family is NOT Closed Friend?

I : What do you mean?

YB : Family is Above Closed Friend.

I : You meant....

EB : Family is Most Important!

Fate
Family Gives Us Strength
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment