Saturday, April 17, 2010

Deal

Planning a trip to HK.
Rang a few travel agents.
Thought got the best deal with Cathay Pacific.

Then, found the Real best flight deal on net.
A saving of $1,700 with a different airline.
But had to persuade our boys 1st.

I : We could save $1,700 if we change airlines.

YB : Wah! That's a lot!

EB : But, Dad won't give them all to us.

I : Singapore Airline is an Excellent airline.
Won many awards for Customer Services.
Its airport is voted the Best.

YB : But, we always fly Cathay Pacific.
It's Safer, got Instant Noodles, and.....
I like its computer games!

I : What about if I offer each of you.....
A Cash Incentive of A$200?
That could buy you a lot of toys in HK!

Boys having a discussion.

Mum came in.
Not happy about my Offer.
Told the boys the Deal was off.

Mum : We're to fly with Singapore Airline.
A$200 is too much. HK$100 for each.
+ a Buffet Lunch at a HK Hotel.
This is Final.

Fate
Children are Bosses, Mums are Bigger Bosses
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment