Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boy/Girl Friend

About 6 weeks ago, I'd a chat with my boys.
While driving them to schools.
I asked my Younger Boy 1st.

I : Why do think people need a boy/girl friend?

YB : They don't. Boy can play with boys.
Girl can play with girls.

I : Just assuming one has to have a boy/girl friend.
When do you think they'd have one?

YB : When they're Sensible.

("Wah, that's a Great Answer!" so I thought.
One should be Mature enough 1st)

I : Sensible?

YB : Yes, Sensible - if they know how to deal with money.

I : Why?

YB : Because going out needs & spend money.

I : What about you?
What do you think?

EB : Well, they've to be Mature enough.

I : Mature enough? What do you mean?

EB : Only do the Right Things.
Don't do the Wrong Things.

I : What do you mean?

EB : You know what I mean...

I : I don't know (Can't stop laughing!)

EB : Yes, you know!!

Fate
Growing Up, Pairing Up, Keeping Up
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment