Thursday, August 2, 2012

General

When I picked him up from school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Dad, do you know what we did today?

I : Something exciting?

YB : Yes, we'd a quiz .

I : That's good. About Olympics?

YB : No. About General Knowledge.

I : General Knowledge?
Hm..... how general were the questions ?

YB : One question was,
'What's the capital city of Spain?'

I : Did you know the answer?

YB : Yes, of course.
Do you know the answer?

I : Yes, of course. Barcelona.

YB : No. It's Madrid.

I : Oops.......

YB : Another one was,
'How many wives did Henry VIII have?'

I : Did you know the answer?

YB : Of course. Do you?

I : Hm.....well,.......

YB : He had six wives.

I : Wow! I wish I could afford that!
I thought Henry had 8 wives - he's the 8th!

YB : One more?
'What's the name of Harry Potter's pet?'

I : Did you know the answer?

YB : Yeah. Do you?

I : .............

YB : Its name is Hedwig.

I : How come you knew all the answers?

YB : Well, we're given one sheet,
With 35 questions on it. 
But...we could look up the answers in books.

I : So, that's not General Knowledge then.

YB : What do you mean?

I : That's General.....'Cheating' Hahaha!

Fate
Life is about making the Right Choices
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment