Thursday, August 16, 2012

Purpose

While planning this HK trip a few months ago,
I had a chat with my Elder Boy.

I : Where do you think we should stay in HK,
Hotel or Serviced Apartment?

EB : Well, depends on Purpose of  the trip.

I : What do you mean...Purpose?

EB : Well, if it's for Leisure, it has to be Hotel;
But it's for Work, then Serviced Apartment.

I : Sounds reasonable.
But can you give more details?

EB : If it's for Leisure, a Hotel's grand lobby,
Big front desk, good buffet meals, room service etc.,
Will make the trip more relaxing.

I : Yeah. Sounds good.

EB : If it's for Work, like me & my brother has to...
Do some work during this summer school holiday,
While us on an overseas trip, I suppose .......
Serviced Apartment serve us better because we can...
Have a proper writing desk, proper lights etc.

I : That's True.

EB : So, are we having a Leisure or Work trip?

I : It can't be Leisure, can it, just Play, Play?
It can't be Work either, can it, just Work, Work?
So, it has to be a Leisure and Work trip.
Work, Play, Work, Play.....

EB : So, where are we staying then?

I : Hm....good question.
For you, Service Apartment.........may not be good.
So, we're to stay at a Hotel -  you're to Work better,
Thinking you're on a Leisure trip!

Fate
Life has a Purpose
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment