Friday, September 7, 2012

Memory

After attending a presentation in HK,
I returned hotel & had a chat with Elder Boy.

I : I was wrong, my boy.

ED : You mean...?

I : I thought the talk was organised by a 'watchdog',
In the memory study profession, but it's just...
Another profit-focusing organisation.

ED : Really?

I : Yes. Have a guess.
How much do you think it charges for a course?

ED : Thousands of  dollars?
(HK$.  £1 =HK$12)

I : No.
ONLY about HK$38,000!

ED : Well, it may sound a lot.
But how many lessons are there?

I : 70 lessons.

ED : How long for each lesson?

I : 90 minutes.

ED : And how many students in a class?

I : About 1 : 6.

ED : Do you still think it's expansive?

I : Hm...how much is it again?


Fate
Money Can't buy Good Memory
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment