Friday, October 19, 2012

Exchange

While having tea at home after school,
Elder Boy started a chat.

EB : Dad, the French Exchange is on again.

I : So, do you want to go?

EB : Yes.

I : I'm sure you've weighted up the pros & cons.
Just tell me 3 worst case scenarios that could happen.

EB : Hm.....
1st, problems at the airport?

I : Well, that's true, you never know.
How would you deal with it then?

EB : I'd stay calm & find a way out.

I : Alright. 2nd?

EB : Weather in France could be bad?

I : As bad as our British one?
OK, how would you deal with it?

EB : We could stay indoor & play some games.

I : And the 3rd one?

EB : The French family has a big bull dog?

I : Could be.
So, how would you deal with it?

EB : I'd stay close with my French friend.
Dog always behaves when owner is around.

Fate
Positive means Preparing for Negatives
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment