Friday, October 12, 2012

U-turn

I always tell our boys,
How my life has changed,
The moment I knew I was to become a dad.

First in the late 1990s.
Then the early  2000s.
And over the years, my life has changed more.

Changed for better.
Because our boys have always made me to.....
Think Harder, Plan Further, Work Smarter.

And in particular, Understand More....
About Myself, Others, Nature.
And better still, Understand...

How the Unlimited Potentials of a child,
Could be unlocked by the Right Environment,
The Right Approach over the Right Time.

But above all,
They have made me understood the reason,
Why we, Humans, have come to this world. 

I am now very grateful for my U-turn.
From first planning not to have any child,
And then from planning not to have a second child.

Fate
Life has No U-turn
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com













No comments:

Post a Comment