Friday, November 16, 2012

Law

While having after school snack at home,
Elder boy started a chat.

EB : Dad, we'd an interesting lesson today.

I : Interesting?

EB : Yes.
We learnt about the law making procedures.
Homework is to come up with some new laws.

I : That's good.

EB : What new law do you have in mind?

I : Hm...let me think.
A new law to abolish University fee?
Students complain MPs had it free in old days.

EB : Well..... but things have changed.
Government doesn't have the money now.

I : Hm... what about a new law to ensure..
Children give 50% of their pay to their parents?

EB : No way!

I : Do you have anything in mind?

EB : What about raising the age for marriage?

I : What do you mean?

EB : Raising the current age of 18 to 20.

I : Why do you want to do that?

EB : To reduce the possibility of a divorce.
At 20, people are more mature when they marry.

I : I've the perfect answer to end all divorce.

EB : Really?

I : Yes.
Raise the age for marriage to.........90!

Fate
New Era requires New Thinking
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment