Friday, November 2, 2012

Look

While taking my Younger Boy to school,
I started a chat.

I : What do you look forward to every day?

YB : Monday, it's Folk Band & Chess Club.

I : Right. Any other?

YB : A Piano Performance during Friday lunchtime.

I : Good.

YB : Multimedia Club on Wednesday.

I :  What about outside school?

YB : Oh, yes, Table Tennis night on Thursday.
Friday afternoon Piano lesson at home.
Badminton training on Saturday morning.
And...

I : And?

YB : And my 23-minute computer game time...
Every Saturday afternoon.

I : Well, what about Sunday swimming?

YB : That's good too!
I know what you look forward to every week.

I : Really? What's it then?

YB : A massage.

I : Yes, you used to give me a good massage.

YB : That's true.
I'm to give you something to look forward to every week.
And what do you think that will be?

I : Would it be... a massage?

YB : Correct!
I'm going to give you a massage every Tuesday.

I : That's great!

YB : Just wait.
Do you know what day it's today?
It's Tuesday!

Fate
Life is about having something to look forward to
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment