Friday, November 30, 2012

Must

After reading an interesting article,
I had a chat with boys.

I : I read an article, '4 Must have skills'.
What do you think the 4 are?

YB : I know. I know.
The 1st is Self-discipline?

EB : Creativity?

I : To me, they're very good answers but....
Sorry, but not the ones as mentioned in the article.

(Both boys kept thinking.....)

I : Alright. Let me give you a clue.
The 1st one begins with a 'C'.

EB : C for Communication?
1st Must have skill is....Good Communication?

I : That's right. Well done! 'Clear Communication'.
The 2nd Must have is something unique about you.

EB : You mean USP?
Unique Selling Point?

I : Yeah...in a way.
The article calls it 'Personal Branding'.
Like how you express yourself in social network sites.

YB : Like Facebook?

I : Yes. Like Facebook, Twitter etc.
The 3rd one Must have is.... ..
(I stretched my body)

EB : Flexibility?

I : Bingo!
And the 4th?

EB : Team Work?

I : Well, kind of.
The article calls it,  'Productivity Improvement'.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324735104578118902763095818.html?mod=WSJ_hp_us_mostpop_read


Fate
Self-Discipline is a Must have & ... the MOST important one
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment