Saturday, January 26, 2013

Inspiration

While on our way to my car after school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Dad, we played a new game at school today.

I : We?

YB : Yes, I played it with a friend during lunch.

I : What kind of game was it?

YB : A word game. Do you want to play?

I : O.K. I'll try my best.

YB : Which word rhymes with 'hope',
& is related to 'string'?

I : Hm... 'rope'?

YB : Correct.
Now, Which word rhymes with 'plague',
& is related to 'general'?

I : Hm...'vague'?

YB : Yes, very good.

I : Very good game.
How did you find this game?

YB : I made it up.

I : You 'invented' this game?

YB : Yes.

I : What inspired you?

YB : Well, isn't it obvious...?

I : Hm...

BOTH : 11+!


Fate
Invention Comes From Inspiration
www.fatesecrest.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment