Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turn

When I picked up Younger Boy from school,
He turned the table by asking me questions.

YB : Dad, do you know what happened today?

I : Something interesting?

YB : Yes. And...?

I : And...let me think...

YB : Do you want some hints?

I : That would be nice.

YB : It's to do with our music lesson.

I :O.K...
You'll play piano for school's musical play?

YB : No.
Music teacher asked who wanted to sing a solo.

I : Did anyone raise their hand?

YB : Yes.

I : Well, so...did you raise yours?

YB : What do you think?

I : No, I don't think you did...
But...perhaps you might...
Did you then?

YB : I did raise my hand.
And... I'd sang.

I : You sang? I'm surprised!

Fate
Life often takes a Surprise Turn
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment