Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PSP

About 3 months ago, I'd started organised something special for my boys.

I discussed with my Elder Boy.

I : I'm going to give you a PSP?

B : Really? ....Cooool!

I : NOT the Sony PSP.
But a Positive Study Partnership

Yes, I found two girls, one Year 5, one Year 6 to join my boys.
Every Sat/Sun for 4 weeks they met & I taught them certain skills.

One of which is Presentation Skill.

One day, I asked them to take turn to stand out,
To tell the audience (i.e. 3 parents & 3 other children),
One thing that made them Happy last week;
One thing made them Unhappy last week; and
One thing they'd learnt from their Mum last week.

It's my Elder Boy's turn.

He spoke with a smile in his face,
"One thing that made me Happy last week was Home Schooling.
One thing that made me Unhappy last week was My Dad shouted,
'You should have known this one!!' when I got one question wrong.
My ears are still hurt!
And one thing I'd learnt from my Mum was,
'If you cannot say something nice......just don't say it!"

Very Humorous!

Fate
Children Sometimes Are Smarter
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment