Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time Machine

I'd a relaxing talk with my 10-yea-old Elder Boy about 2 months ago.

I : If there's a Time Machine, where/when would you like to go?

B : Mm..... Going back to the Age of Dinosaurs.

I : Yes, of course, you love Dinosaurs.
Would you like to guess my wish?

B : Going back when you're a child?

I : No, I'd like to go Forward.

B : Mm....

I : I'd like to go Forward............when you're 30.
Your 30th Birthday will be my "Judgement Day".
To see how you're doing at the time.
To see if I've done a Good Job as a Father.
You would make me Proud if you say on the day,
"Thank You, Dad, Now I Know Why!"

B : I'd like to go Backward.

I : What age?

B : When I was.............. 0!!

I : Mm......

B : So, I don't have any homework, just play all day!

Fate
A Responsible & Happy Child makes his Dad Proud
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment