Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swimming > Learning

My boys took a 5-day Intensive Swimming Course 2 weeks ago.

I had a chat with my 6-year-old Younger Boy on the last day.

I : So, what've you learnt from your Swimming Lesson?

B : Never Give Up!

I : Wah! That's good! Did the Teacher tell you? Or she just showed you?

B : No. Noone told me...I just know it myself.

I : How?

B : I just know it. When I was climbing the Inflatable....

I : Oh...so you'd learnt this AFTER the Lesson.

B : Yes. During the Playtime After the Swimming Lesson.

I : When you're climbing the Inflatables?

B : Yes. When I climbed the Slippery and Tall Inflatables.
Although I kept falling into the water, I made it in the 4th time!
Because I kept trying.

I : Never Give Up?

B : Yes, Never Give Up! Never Give Up!
(Repeating with a Shaking & Smiling Head...and a Fist in the air!)

Fate
Self Discovery is the Best Learning
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment