Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy

Agent advised us prospective buyers would come for a house inspection.
Below was the conversation between My Wife & Our Younger Boy.

W : Just been told a couple from UK are coming to view our home.

B : When?

W : Tomorrow around Noon.

B : Do you know them, Mum?

W : No. Why did you ask?

B :Because they're from UK & you lived in UK before.

W : Yes, I did. But it doesn't mean I know Everyone in UK.

B : It's so Unfair - I have never been in UK.

W : You'll. We're to take you to the Legoland.

B : When?

W : Soon.

B : I want to go NOW.

He then left the bedroom and searched the drawers.

W : What're you looking for?

B : The DVD you recorded A (My Elder Boy's Name) playing at Legoland.

He was very Happy in watching the DVD.
Thought it was NOT Legoland one - which could NOT be found at the time.
But the one when he was a Baby!!

He laughed Happily when seeing himself laughing in the DVD.

Fate
It's So Simple to be Happy
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment