Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Role

Seeing Mum walking Nervously near our swimming pool,
My Younger Boy then asked her why.

M : Gosh, there's a Wasp Nest near our pool fence.

B : So?

M : So, you or all of us may be stung when swimming.

B : They won't sting us if we don't harm them.

M : Well, they may think we attack them even if we're not.

B : So, what can we do?

M : I've to remove the Nest.

B : Mmmmmm.

M : Can you keep an eye for me?
Give me a shout when the Mother Wasp's flying back from outside.

Not before long, My Wife was screaming.
When she suddenly saw the Mother flying towards her.

My Wife felt down but quickly got up & ran into the house.
As fast as the Wonder Woman!

M : Gosh, she's mad!

B : What do you expect, Mum?
The Mother Wasp had to do what she's supposed to do!
Like you - if someone breaks into your house, you'll call the police!

In the end, the Nest was removed.
Though I was Sweating & Breathing quite heavily when removing!

Man - has to do what he's supposed to do!
Wasp, like Frog & Lizard, is now under my Responsibility!

Fate
Everyone Has a Role in the Family
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment