Thursday, December 3, 2009

Different Ways

I often remind my boys,

"There're always more than one way to do things.
Find the one that suits you most"

And they did.
Took Different Approach for the same situation.

My wife & I took them to an indoor playground last Wed.
The Chipmunk near North Lake.

My Elder Boy came to my Wife after playing for sometime.

EB : Mum, a girl called YYY , "Chinese Sausage"
(YYY is my Younger Boy's name)

M : How old is the girl?

EB : May be 8.

M : Do you know why she said that?

EB : I don't know.

M : What did you do then?

EB : I just stared at her.

M : And what did she do?

EB : She said, "I bet you want to hit me."

M : Did you?

EB : No, I just kept staring at her.

M : And then?

EB : She just left & played something else.

M : Good boy, you did the Right thing.

He then ran away to play.
My Younger Boy then came.

YB : Mum, a girl just called me "Chinese Sausage"

M : I know, you brother just told me. What did you do then?

YB : I said ot her, "I don't care about that, but you're English Muffin!"

M : And then?

YB : And then I just quickly ran away from her & continued playing.

This's Funny.
Because I used to test my boys how they'd deal with Bullying.
By calling them........ Yes! Chinese Sausage!

Funny because my Wife asked our Younger Boy,
"How do you know she's English?

YB : I don't know. I just said it.

M : What if she's an Oz?

YB :m.......... I know, I know, OZ Burger!

Told you that Children's World are Perfect.
Full of Laughter.
Full of ........Food!!

Had Reminded them again,

"Being Right does NOT mean one has the Right to be Rude"

Fate
Showing Respect, Earning Respect
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment