Thursday, December 10, 2009

Education

I have asked my Global Friends the following question lately,

"What Education is all about?"

It is only Fair that I also asked............my boys.

The 10-year-old Elder Boy quickly replied,
"I've told you before."

I : Have you? O.K.
For the sake of an old man, please one more time.

EB : Alright. It's about Learning & Teaching.

(I though he got the Order wrong from a start but I was wrong!)

I : What do you mean by Learning? Where do you Learn? School?

EB : No, not just school. Learn from Anywhere.

I : Could you give me an example.

EB : Like learn from a tree.
(He pretended an apple falling from a tree hitting his head and said, Issac Newton)

I : What about Teaching? Who's teaching you?

F : No. It's me Teaching others.
After I've learnt something, I'm to teach others.
Like me teaching my younger brother how to play a new game.

I then asked my 6-year-old Younger Boy.

He replied without thinking,

"It is about Good Behaviour, Good Work & Good Friend"
"And everyone learns all the time!"

Fate
Learns from Anyone at Anytime
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment