Friday, December 25, 2009

Birthday Wish

My Younger Boy had its 7th Birthday a few days ago.

He's very excited.
So excited that he'd blown the candles on his cake,
WITHOUT us singing him the birthday song First!
WITHOUT me putting the Videocam on First!
WITHOUT him making his Wish First!

We took him out to get his Birthday Present.

He'd a Big Smile when having it.
When putting it on......

A Brand New Spectacle!
With Bifocal Lens.

His Shortsightedness has jumped from -1.5 to -3.5 within a year!
Three different optometrists comforted us,
The feeling Guilty parents,
"Bookworms are like this!"

He's much Happy now because he can see things much better!
And his Birthday Wish?

B : A Very Happy Life.

I : It means.....

B : Eat Good Food.

I : And?

B : Play Good Toys.

I : And?

B : Do Work slightly above my level.

I : Wah...That's Good. Anything else?

B : That's pretty much what I need.

I : What about your Family?
Do you need that to have a Very Happy Life?

B : (Looking at me with a Cheeky Smile)
That's.......Pretty Obvious!
You'll get Bored with No Family!!

Fate
Family Keep Us Happy, Keep Us Going
www.fatesecrtes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment